Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Heaven got a New Angel

I am feeling very reflective today. I am so grateful for my relationships and love and appreciate the people in my life. 
Heaven got a new angel yesterday.  I received word that a friend of ours passed away.  He had been fighting a very long battle with cancer.  He was really a friend of my sons, that we had the pleasure of knowing through him.  He was this great big man, with one of the gentlest souls that I have ever known.  He was soft spoken and had this ease about him that was comforting and smooth and gentle.  He was creative and kind and genuine and truly cared about the people in his life.  He was an artist and an animal lover, he had an amazing green thumb and his backyard was truly beautiful, a heaven on earth you might say.  I guess he was an angel even before he left this mortal existence. 



He is a person that I would have liked to spend more time with if it were not for the distance between us.  Isn't it amazing how people can touch your life in small moments, small moments that change you forever.  The power of a kind soul is remarkable to me.  His name was Bob Butler and this High Desert Fram Girl will miss him. 
Rest in peace my friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment